Sunday, March 29, 2015

Promotional YouTube Video

The video that we made last weekend is now on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1G2Kwler8

Yes, it looks like amateurs made it.

No, I am not a stuntman. Not even close, and it shows. We did two takes for this video project. On the first one I went into the snowbank way too gingerly, making it look very much contrived. I was brave enough to get a bit more velocity on the second attempt, and even though I didn't really hit very hard on that one either, the snow soaked through my shirt and I was freezing cold so that was a wrap for the day.

As a marketing ploy I have my doubts about the video, but I guess you never know. YouTube lets you add something like 30 characters of tags to the video so with the tags that I added, people searching for "email reader", "gmail reader", or "gmail player" might happen to find the video and the link to iTunes that I added in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment