Wednesday, December 19, 2018

First Ever Interview

Last week marked the first time that I have ever been interviewed about AMOS:


Kirsten had interviewed me for a French project that she was doing at school about courage. We initially tried to conduct the interview in French, but it did not go very well; too many pauses, poor word choices, and bad pronunciation. So thankfully Kelly was able to do a great voice-over that made it sound really professional!

This past week I spent a bit of time updating the Boat Captain software for iOS, so that it now has close to the same functionality that the PC and Android versions have. Then my waterproof containers and cable glands arrived, so it was time to tear down the old beer cooler AMOS and build up the new surf-board version. This involves a lot of cable labeling, de-soldering, re-soldering, etc. and it looks like I'm going to be at it for a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment